Adult & Teen Challenge® is an international organization. There are over 1000 facilities across the globe. Adult & Teen Challenge of the Greater South is a smaller organization within the Adult & Teen Challenge® family. We cater to the care of adult women with life-controlling problems. Our organization has centers in Arkansas, Kansas, Mississippi, Missouri, and Tennessee and we are always looking for top talent that wants to be used by God. If you are looking for a career that is both spiritually fulfilling as well as financially rewarding, we want to talk to you. You do not have to have previous ministry experience, although it is a plus!
Candidates Need To Have
- A heart for God and the lost
- A servant spirit
- A willingness to learn and grow
Candidates willing to relocate (we will help with these expenses) have the most opportunities for advancement, however, individuals that cannot relocate are still urged to apply – God will grow you, where He plants you. Please contact Human Resources at (866) 567-7101 (option 6) or email email@example.com for more information.
Assistant Director Position:
Adult & Teen Challenge of the Greater South is a faith-based residential program for adult men and women struggling with life-controlling issues including abuse, addiction, depression, and eating disorders. We operate six centers in Arkansas, Kansas, Mississippi, Missouri, and Tennessee. We are looking to fill the position of Assistant Director for the center. This person is spiritually mature and has at least two years of relevant leadership experience and a Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
Overview of Responsibilities
- This individual is responsible for all operations including but not limited to student activities, education, fund raising, knowledge of addictive problems and effects, knowledge of various treatment approaches and the reality that the only cure is in Jesus Christ, and empathetic to those with life controlling problems.
- This person is responsible for the well-being of the students and staff on their campus.
- The person is able to effectively balance the responsibilities of being a spiritual leader and business manager.
- This director’s overall operation of the program includes overseeing fund raising events, recruitment and direction of staff/students, prepare documentation to appropriate departments, and delegate duties to appropriate staff/students.
- This person will need to follow the daily responsibilities laid out by management and adhere to the Adult & Teen Challenge code of ethics.
The opportunity of advancement within 6 months is expected. A relocation package is available to the qualified candidate. A full benefits package to include health, vision, dental, and life insurance is available after 60 days. If you are looking for an opportunity to share the love of Christ with a growing ministry, please email your resume and interest letter via indeed.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25,000.00 – $35,000.00 per year
Job Description (Community Outreach)
Adult & Teen Challenge of the Greater South is now hiring for full-time Community Outreach Specialist positions to work closely with the Center Director for fundraising, community outreach and shift work. Fundraising is long hours on Friday and Saturday. This person must be spiritually mature and is knowledgeable of, or interested in becoming educated in, addictive problems and effects. Qualified candidates must be empathetic to those with life controlling problems. This person will need to follow the daily responsibilities laid out by management and adhere to our code of ethics. Relocation package is available to qualified candidate. Full benefits package available after 60 days. Salary starting range will be $20,000 to $25,000 yearly and/or commensurate with experience with an opportunity for advancement. Candidates in various fields and majors are invited to apply. We are a growing and expanding ministry with several positions becoming available as we expand. If you are looking for an opportunity to share the love of Christ with a growing ministry, please email your resume and interest letter.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20,000.00 – $25,000.00 per year